Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

May 29, 2011

My Own Rig

.
Some time previously, I posted about build-your-own-gaming-rig...yeah  YOUR OWN SELF-BUILD RIG. It`s nice to build your own rig, but be careful, do always compare the prices with other places. As for me, I have  chosen to the DIY package. By that way, THE ALL EXPENSIVE prices in japan would saves me a few bucks. and by that way, I have got the best bang for bucks.
Enough with the talk already, here it comes, my RIGS.



This was how it looked when it arrived


The Box Inside The Box




CPU : i7 2600K
MOBO : ASUSTeK P8P67 Rev 3.0
Body. : KUROKO ValueWave midtower
Memory. : Corsair 8GB DDR3 1333MHz
GC : NVIDIA GeForce GTX560 Ti
PSU : KEIAN Bullmax 620W
Optical. : multi drive 22x
NETwork. : Gigabit LAN
HDD. : Sata 3.0 Hitachi 2TB 64Mb 7200rpm
WEBcam. : logitech 5MP C910 pro HD.
Speaker : Creative 5.1ch SBS A500
mouse keyboard set. : logitech MK710
LCD : LG 27inchi

Installed it yeah!!


The Result of first Run

Quite disappointed actually.

Reopened, Re-checked, Re-wired







          Before




After




So what do you have in mind right now??

0 comments:

Post a Comment