Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

May 29, 2011

I`m in Japan

Sorry guys, I`ve been preoccupied with all other things that I rarely have the chances to update this blog.
yeah. my hobby is posting pictures!!

here come the first Fuji Mountain`s pictures ever taken in Japan by me.

this was the time of an orientation type program.


yeah Yamanashi is surrounded by mountains

next up is HANAMI (watching the SAKURAs)
we weren`t really into watching actually, more like to enjoying our free meals. haha
Our Senpai (senior). and sponsor at the moment.

yeah, he loves having his pictures taken

yeah I know, it`s him again, but if you get the chance to know him, he`s really nice and funny at all time 

here`s the nice beautiful sakura

and here`s the all-shitty dog shit that spoils our fun as every step must be done carefully.

the park

I don`t really get the theme of this park, but it`s nice (of course if the dog-shit is not there, it`s a whole lot better)

ah sorry about this.

this duck is very egoistic.

Our batch.

me and fuji? what connections do we hold. haha

lolz say it loud, what do you think of this?

1 comments:

arianadamia90 said...

NAMPAK CM BESZZ JE KaN2....???
stdy kat jpn ya awk??
or mmg menetap kt sana??

Post a Comment