Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

July 06, 2011

Finding food is a problems in Japan?

Assalamualaikum wbt. hoho I`m a bit Insaf there. haha
lol, so as I wrote the title, does I have any problems in getting halal foods in Japan?
nah... never!! there`s no such thing as having problem in getting halal foods. It`s only the matter of  your intention and effort.
hoho tada. here`s my stock of foods!!!!

hohoho you can`t really see it, but as I`m taking a full view of it by focusing the top of the refrigerator. lol. a box filled with foods. and in the top half of the refrigerator, again, filled with raw materials aka foods. and the lower half, yes, again, it`s filled with a ton of foods. hohohoho
I thank Allah for blessing me with foods even when I`m not in a muslim`s country. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment