Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

June 12, 2011

You`re Hacked!!

Hacked Hacked Hacked



I'm talking about latest hack fest that occurred recently in the last couple of weeks/months. 

These hackers are having too much fun hacking BIG  companies. Getting hacked seems like a latest trend. 

Facebook accounts, Sony (PSN, Square Enix, SOE), Nintendo, SE, CodeMasters...
Damned they're getting raped so hard by the hackers Zzzz

Though, most of the hacks (or should I say "leaks") are not that big however, this did damaged the companies image and trust which, I'm pretty sure each company lost some customers because of this latest hack fest... at the same time lose existing customers as well. 

Moreover, I would like to point out that whoever the hackers are, they probably have their hands on the master key to the entire World Wide Web. There's no other explanation of this hack fest.

Anyway what is your opinion about this latest hack fest?? 

P.S As one of a PSN user, I wouldn't give a damn if the company gets hacked or not though I would be pissed if they cancel/delay the DLC for some games because of the leaks. Double pissed if my accounts gets "literally" hacked as well -_-;; 

0 comments:

Post a Comment