Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

June 27, 2011

my new anime blog


hey guys. as you know, lately I`ve been not updating this blog regularly. now I`m more into encoding anime. so to share my encodes with you all here, I had to make a new blog focussed on sharing my encoded anime. follow me up at mohdonload.blogspot.com share your ideas, request, or anything at the chatbox and comment space.
I`ll be updating the big titles such as One Piece, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Gintama, and not to forget Naruto Shippuden as fast as I can. and I guarantee my encodes size are per quality.
this is how it goes
for 480p(868x480p) and 360p the size will rounds up at 50-66Mb per file
for HD 720p(1280x720) the size will be at 80-110Mb, but in certain cases, where the episodes contains a lot of actions or fast moving scenes, the episode may go up to 150Mb
and for 1080p, tough I rarely share 1080p anime, the size will varies from 90-180Mb
and I`m glad to say that I`m one of the fastest encoders around. but of course as I prioritize on the quality over time, there`ll be times where my encodes release are slow compared to other sites.(yet I still believe my encodes are one of the fastest available)

enjoys your stay

0 comments:

Post a Comment