Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

February 04, 2011

The Price's Different!!


Assalamualaikum,
What I'm going to share about today is the fact out of the fact.
Did you realized that in different places, the price offered for any item are different?
As I'm preparing to go to japan, I'm thinking of buying this and that, but one day, my friend told me of something. He said "Why not just wait till you got to Japan?" then I replied "nah.. buying now is no different then buying later" but then he said "ohh no... you got that wrong brother, the prices are different."


           
 
So he put up an example. he said go to kakaku and compare the prices in malaysian bargain site lelong or mudah
There, I made a research, how about the price of the new "Macbook AIR". mudah offered me the price of as low as RM3,600 for a decent one. Meanwhile, kakaku offered me the price of 91,000YEN (approximately RM3,370)
As you can see, the gap of RM230 is there. for you is it worth it? for the same spec of

液晶サイズ:11.6インチ CPU:Core 2 Duo/1.4GHz(3MB) メモリ容量:2GB
Core 2 Duo 1.4GHz/2GBメモリー/GeForce 320M/128GB SSDなどを備えた11.6型ワイド液晶搭載MacBook Air


 but the price are different?
the RM230 still can be used for any other things, but is consumed just like that by the different place of sell.

sorry for bad English.
P/s; kakaku is a japan's item selling site
just like mudah

4 comments:

Afif (アフィフ) said...

hontou desho-

Afif (アフィフ) said...

honto-

Amoi said...

Hai.
http://s1.bild.me/bilder/311010/3950784problem.png

sebenarnya cuba pindahkan coding

#HideComments {
...
}

ke atas </style> awak tu.

kalau dapat error macam atas tu, contact saya semula ya :D

Afif (アフィフ) said...

haha thanks... I changed my theme.

Post a Comment